We understand, as holistic practitioners, therapists and intuitives, that we have a responsibility to serve the best interests of our clients. We will uphold the highest degree of personal and professional integrity. We make the commitment to provide personalized care, and knowledgeable services and information, in a clean, comfortable, private atmosphere, thereby ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients.
- Place our clients’ needs first and foremost with the intention of providing an opportunity for independent healing and/or personal empowerment and with no intention to harm
- Demonstrate respect by honouring a client’s process, being present, listening, and asking only pertinent questions
- Maintain a high standard of professional conduct
- Maintain confidentiality of information concerning clients, and refrain from discussing client care details
- Provide a safe, comfortable, private and clean environment
- Provide information or perform services and treatment only for which the practitioner, therapist or intuitive is fully qualified and competent to do so, and refer clients to appropriate specialists when services or treatment are not within the scope of the practice, or when a referral is in the client’s best interest
- Be honest in all endeavours
- Charge a fair and published price for services
- Post credentials and policies
- Undergo occasional peer-review or client evaluation
- Stay current about new information and techniques, and engage in continuing education
- Promise to be aware of, and abide by, all national and local laws.